Home Inspiration DAHUA Video Storage: Protecting What Matters Most
InspirationNewsTech

DAHUA Video Storage: Protecting What Matters Most

In an era where security is of paramount importance, the role of video surveillance extends beyond mere observation. It serves as a critical component in protecting people, assets, and infrastructure. DAHUA Video Storage solutions stand as a testament to technological excellence, offering robust and reliable storage that safeguards the integrity of captured footage and ensures that what matters most is always secure.

The Essence of DAHUA Video Storage:

DAHUA Video Storage is designed to provide a secure and efficient method of preserving video data from DAHUA’s advanced surveillance cameras. These storage solutions are tailored to meet the high standards of modern security demands, offering a blend of performance, reliability, and user-centric design that sets a new benchmark in the industry.

Leveraging AI in Video Storage: DAHUA Leads the Way

Advanced Security Features:DAHUA Video Storage

At the heart of DAHUA’s video storage solutions is a commitment to security. With end-to-end encryption, role-based access controls, and regular security audits, these storage systems ensure that video data is protected against unauthorized access and potential cyber threats.

Intelligent Data Management:DAHUA Video Storage

DAHUA Video Storage leverages intelligent data management techniques that automate the organization and retrieval of video footage. This not only streamlines the process of locating specific events but also optimizes storage space, making the most efficient use of available resources.In an era where security is of paramount importance, the role of video surveillance extends beyond mere observation. It serves as a critical component in protecting people, assets, and infrastructure. DAHUA Video Storage solutions stand as a testament to technological excellence, offering robust and reliable storage that safeguards the integrity of captured footage and ensures that what matters most is always secure.

The Essence of DAHUA Video Storage:

DAHUA Video Storage is designed to provide a secure and efficient method of preserving video data from DAHUA’s advanced surveillance cameras. These storage solutions are tailored to meet the high standards of modern security demands, offering a blend of performance, reliability, and user-centric design that sets a new benchmark in the industry.

Leveraging AI in Video Storage: DAHUA Leads the Way

Advanced Security Features:DAHUA Video Storage

At the heart of DAHUA’s video storage solutions is a commitment to security. With end-to-end encryption, role-based access controls, and regular security audits, these storage systems ensure that video data is protected against unauthorized access and potential cyber threats.

Intelligent Data Management:DAHUA Video Storage

DAHUA Video Storage leverages intelligent data management techniques that automate the organization and retrieval of video footage. This not only streamlines the process of locating specific events but also optimizes storage space, making the most efficient use of available resources.

Scalability and Flexibility:

As security needs grow and evolve, so too must the storage solutions that support them. DAHUA’s video storage systems are scalable and flexible, capable of expanding to accommodate increasing amounts of video data without compromising on performance or reliability.

Seamless Integration with DAHUA Cameras:

One of the key advantages of DAHUA Video Storage is its seamless integration with DAHUA cameras. This integration allows for a cohesive surveillance platform where cameras, storage, and management systems work in unison, simplifying the deployment and management of security infrastructure.

User-Friendly Operation:

DAHUA understands the importance of ease of use in surveillance systems. The video storage solutions come with intuitive software and user-friendly interfaces that simplify the process of installation, configuration, and daily operation, ensuring that users can manage their surveillance storage with confidence and efficiency.

Energy Efficiency and Environmental Sustainability:

On the evening of the 26th, Tsinghua Unigroup released the “Major Asset Purchase Plan” announcement, stating that Tsinghua Unigroup intends to purchase 48% of H3C’s shares held by HPE Cayman through its wholly-owned subsidiary Tsinghua Unigroup International in cash, and purchase 1% of H3C’s shares held by Izar Holding Co in cash, for a total of 49% of H3C’s shares.

Tsinghua Unigroup acquires 49% of H3C’s shares for US$3.5 billion, achieving 100% control

H3C’s equity structure before the transaction

In this transaction, the transaction price of H3C’s 48% shares held by HPE Cayman is US$3,428,535,816, the transaction price of Izar Holding Co’s 1% shares held by H3C is US$71,464,184, and the total price of H3C’s 49% shares is US$3,500,000,000.

Unisplendour acquires 49% stake in H3C for US$3.5 billion, achieving 100% control

At the same time, Unisplendour issued the “2023 Plan for Issuing A-shares to Specific Objects”, and the total amount of funds raised by issuing stocks to specific objects shall not exceed RMB 1,200,000.00 million. At the same time, the number of shares issued this time shall not exceed 25% of the company’s total share capital before the issuance to specific objects, that is, this issuance shall not exceed 71,501.9968 million shares. The use of funds raised is as shown in the figure below:

Unisplendour acquires 49% stake in H3C for US$3.5 billion, achieving 100% control

Before this issuance, Unisplendour had no actual controller, and the controlling shareholder was Tibet Unisplendour Communication Technology Co., Ltd. As of the date of the announcement of this plan, Tibet Unisplendour Communication Technology Co., Ltd. directly holds 80,087.0734 million shares of Unisplendour, accounting for 28.00% of the company’s total share capital.

The number of shares issued to specific objects this time shall not exceed 715,019,968 shares. If it is assumed that the number of shares issued this time is the upper limit of 715,019,968 shares, then after the completion of this issuance, the total share capital of Unisplendour Corporation will be 357,509,984,200 shares. Tibet Unisplendour Communication Technology Co., Ltd. directly holds 800,870,734 shares, accounting for 22.40% of the shares, and is still the controlling shareholder of Unisplendour Corporation.

Unisplendour Corporation acquires 49% of H3C shares for US$3.5 billion, achieving 100% control

Financial data of H3C

In May 2016, Unisplendour Corporation completed the acquisition of 51% of H3C shares through its wholly-owned subsidiary Unisplendour International. On May 1, 2016, Unisplendour International signed the Shareholders Agreement with HPE Cayman and H3C. On December 6, 2017, HPE Cayman transferred 1% of H3C’s equity to its wholly-owned subsidiary Izar Holding Co. After the equity transfer was completed, Izar Holding Co became a shareholder of H3C and was bound by the Shareholders Agreement.

According to the provisions of the Shareholders Agreement, between May 1, 2019 and April 30, 2022, HPE Cayman or the HPE entity that holds H3C’s equity at that time may issue a notice to Tsinghua Unigroup to sell all or part of its equity in H3C to Tsinghua Unigroup or the Company, i.e., a put option.

In order to continue to promote cooperation and consultation between the two parties, Tsinghua Unigroup signed a letter of consent on the extension of the exercise period of the put option with HPE Cayman, Izar Holding Co, H3C, Tsinghua Unigroup, etc., and revised the Shareholders Agreement to extend the exercise period of the above-mentioned put option to December 31, 2022.

Since entering the put option exercise period, the two parties have been in friendly consultation on the exercise of the put option. After several rounds of communication between the two parties, HPE Cayman and Izar Holding Co issued a “Notice on the Exercise of the Put Option” to Tsinghua Unigroup on December 30, 2022. Through this transaction, Tsinghua Unigroup will properly resolve the aforementioned put option exercise.

DAHUA is committed to developing storage solutions that are not only high-performing but also energy efficient. These storage systems are designed to consume less power, reducing their environmental impact and aligning with global sustainability initiatives.

DAHUA Video Storage is more than just a storage solution; it’s a commitment to protecting what matters most. With advanced security features, intelligent data management, scalability, and a focus on user experience, DAHUA ensures that your video surveillance data is secure, accessible, and reliable. As the world becomes increasingly interconnected and security demands grow, DAHUA stands as a guardian of safety, providing storage solutions that are as innovative and dependable as the technology they support. Trust DAHUA to protect your surveillance data with the highest standards of performance and reliability.

Scalability and Flexibility:

As security needs grow and evolve, so too must the storage solutions that support them. DAHUA’s video storage systems are scalable and flexible, capable of expanding to accommodate increasing amounts of video data without compromising on performance or reliability.

Seamless Integration with DAHUA Cameras:

One of the key advantages of DAHUA Video Storage is its seamless integration with DAHUA cameras. This integration allows for a cohesive surveillance platform where cameras, storage, and management systems work in unison, simplifying the deployment and management of security infrastructure.

User-Friendly Operation:

DAHUA understands the importance of ease of use in surveillance systems. The video storage solutions come with intuitive software and user-friendly interfaces that simplify the process of installation, configuration, and daily operation, ensuring that users can manage their surveillance storage with confidence and efficiency.

Energy Efficiency and Environmental Sustainability:

On the evening of the 26th, Tsinghua Unigroup released the “Major Asset Purchase Plan” announcement, stating that Tsinghua Unigroup intends to purchase 48% of H3C’s shares held by HPE Cayman through its wholly-owned subsidiary Tsinghua Unigroup International in cash, and purchase 1% of H3C’s shares held by Izar Holding Co in cash, for a total of 49% of H3C’s shares.

Tsinghua Unigroup acquires 49% of H3C’s shares for US$3.5 billion, achieving 100% control

H3C’s equity structure before the transaction

In this transaction, the transaction price of H3C’s 48% shares held by HPE Cayman is US$3,428,535,816, the transaction price of Izar Holding Co’s 1% shares held by H3C is US$71,464,184, and the total price of H3C’s 49% shares is US$3,500,000,000.

Unisplendour acquires 49% stake in H3C for US$3.5 billion, achieving 100% control

At the same time, Unisplendour issued the “2023 Plan for Issuing A-shares to Specific Objects”, and the total amount of funds raised by issuing stocks to specific objects shall not exceed RMB 1,200,000.00 million. At the same time, the number of shares issued this time shall not exceed 25% of the company’s total share capital before the issuance to specific objects, that is, this issuance shall not exceed 71,501.9968 million shares. The use of funds raised is as shown in the figure below:

Unisplendour acquires 49% stake in H3C for US$3.5 billion, achieving 100% control

Before this issuance, Unisplendour had no actual controller, and the controlling shareholder was Tibet Unisplendour Communication Technology Co., Ltd. As of the date of the announcement of this plan, Tibet Unisplendour Communication Technology Co., Ltd. directly holds 80,087.0734 million shares of Unisplendour, accounting for 28.00% of the company’s total share capital.

The number of shares issued to specific objects this time shall not exceed 715,019,968 shares. If it is assumed that the number of shares issued this time is the upper limit of 715,019,968 shares, then after the completion of this issuance, the total share capital of Unisplendour Corporation will be 357,509,984,200 shares. Tibet Unisplendour Communication Technology Co., Ltd. directly holds 800,870,734 shares, accounting for 22.40% of the shares, and is still the controlling shareholder of Unisplendour Corporation.

Unisplendour Corporation acquires 49% of H3C shares for US$3.5 billion, achieving 100% control

Financial data of H3C

 

In May 2016, Unisplendour Corporation completed the acquisition of 51% of H3C shares through its wholly-owned subsidiary Unisplendour International. On May 1, 2016, Unisplendour International signed the Shareholders Agreement with HPE Cayman and H3C. On December 6, 2017, HPE Cayman transferred 1% of H3C’s equity to its wholly-owned subsidiary Izar Holding Co. After the equity transfer was completed, Izar Holding Co became a shareholder of H3C and was bound by the Shareholders Agreement.

According to the provisions of the Shareholders Agreement, between May 1, 2019 and April 30, 2022, HPE Cayman or the HPE entity that holds H3C’s equity at that time may issue a notice to Tsinghua Unigroup to sell all or part of its equity in H3C to Tsinghua Unigroup or the Company, i.e., a put option.

In order to continue to promote cooperation and consultation between the two parties, Tsinghua Unigroup signed a letter of consent on the extension of the exercise period of the put option with HPE Cayman, Izar Holding Co, H3C, Tsinghua Unigroup, etc., and revised the Shareholders Agreement to extend the exercise period of the above-mentioned put option to December 31, 2022.

Since entering the put option exercise period, the two parties have been in friendly consultation on the exercise of the put option. After several rounds of communication between the two parties, HPE Cayman and Izar Holding Co issued a “Notice on the Exercise of the Put Option” to Tsinghua Unigroup on December 30, 2022. Through this transaction, Tsinghua Unigroup will properly resolve the aforementioned put option exercise.

DAHUA is committed to developing storage solutions that are not only high-performing but also energy efficient. These storage systems are designed to consume less power, reducing their environmental impact and aligning with global sustainability initiatives.

DAHUA Video Storage is more than just a storage solution; it’s a commitment to protecting what matters most. With advanced security features, intelligent data management, scalability, and a focus on user experience, DAHUA ensures that your video surveillance data is secure, accessible, and reliable. As the world becomes increasingly interconnected and security demands grow, DAHUA stands as a guardian of safety, providing storage solutions that are as innovative and dependable as the technology they support. Trust DAHUA to protect your surveillance data with the highest standards of performance and reliability.

About The Author

Written by
James D. Parker

James D. Parker is professional surveillance camera experts, understand more than 1,000 surveillance cameras, and have a wealth of surveillance camera related knowledge

Leave a comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Related Articles

Inspiration

Mejora Tu Seguridad con Cámaras Térmicas DAHUA: Recomendaciones de Expertos

Mejora Tu Seguridad con Cámaras Térmicas DAHUA: Recomendaciones de Expertos.En el campo...

Inspiration

U.S. Journalist Marks Six Months of Detention in Russia Amid Calls for Her Release

Six months ago, Alsu Kurmasheva, a journalist for Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty...

News

The Herridge Case Highlights Urgency for Congressional Action on PRESS Act

A recent court filing by veteran journalist Catherine Herridge emphasizes the urgent...

News

The Implications of Julian Assange’s Extradition Case on Global Press Freedom

Julian Assange remains incarcerated in a British prison, with an upcoming hearing...